PCD Sweden is a nationwide, non-profit organization whose purpose is to work for improved living conditions for people with primary ciliary dyskinesia (PCD), as well as for their caregivers and families by:
– increasing knowledge and awareness about PCD and the functional impairments caused by PCD,
– influencing decision-makers so that a person with PCD receives the care, support and service to which he/she is entitled and needs,
– building relationships and collaborating with institutions and organizations of importance for PCD (nationally and internationally),
– enabling togetherness and fellowship between members, and providing opportunities for mutual support,
– operating in accordance with the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org